Your Ability to Embrace Challenges and Change
Resilience is your ability to adapt to challenges or change. Here are some examples:
- Bouncing back after difficult times.
- Dealing with challenges and still holding your head up.
- Giving things a go or trying your best.
- Being able to identify and express your emotions.
- Being able to let go of the past.
- Standing up for yourself.
Your Resilience Zone
Have you ever wondered why some people can remain calm during challenging times, and others fall apart?
That's because everyone has a Resilience Zone: a limited range of tolerance for challenges, change, and stress. It's different for everyone because it's the result of inherited traits, life experiences, and mindset.
The great news is, you can actually train your brain to become more resilient!
What's your resilience zone? Explore the art prompt in the Mighty Teens Empowerment Project on-demand program.Sign Me Up!
Stay in the Know.
Sign up to receive news and updates. Your privacy is respected. You may opt out at any time.